Monday, August 01, 2005

Reality Check

Something happened to me today. It has nothing to do with my trip here in Amsterdam. It was an epiphany. Now I can't get it off of my mind. I'm beginning to realize that I am a fucking idiot. Maybe no more of a dolt than anyone else, but a pillock in my own special way. I'm not sure if there is anything I can do to fix this problem. I'm not sure I have the guts/balls/testicular fortitude to really affect a change in who I am. Eh fuck it. I'm going to finish my work, and then get hammered/pissed/drunk off my ass. Perhaps the blissful state of inebriation will give me some answers. Until then, fuck George W. ( I'm angry at me. Perhaps now is not the best time to run off and play with chloroform. Oh well, fuck it)

Update: Ok, feeling a little better now. The one disadvantage of a foreign country is that all the people you normally bitch to are all thousands of miles away.