Monday, February 06, 2006

"Four Things" Meme

I got tagged with this Four Things Meme by Amicus over at The Prejudicial Effect. And considering I'm exhausted and hung over from the Super Bowl, doing this is way easier than a post that requires effort.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Balloon Artist (i.e. making balloon animals)
2. Private Lesson Instructor for Percussion
3. Mindless drone at Service Merchandise
4. Front Desk of the Physics, Math, and Astronomy library at UT-Austin

Four movies I can watch over & over:
1. Fight Club
2. American Psycho
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Boondock Saints

Four places I've lived:
1. Grand Junction, CO
2. The Woodlands, TX (yes, "The" is actually part of the name)
3. Austin, TX
4. Irvine, CA

Four tv shows I love:
1. The Simpsons
2. The Daily Show
3. Family Guy
4. Futurama

Four places I've vacationed:
1. London
2. Mexico
3. New York City
4. Las Vegas

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Texas Barbeque
2. Sushi
3. Steak
4. Spaghetti Carbonara

Four sites I visit daily:
1. N.Y Times
2. CNN
3. GorillaMask.net
4. ESPN

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. My couch
2. My bed
3. Salt Lick Barbeque in Driftwood, TX
4. The magical land of no hangovers

Four books I love:
1. 1984
2. Coercion : Why We Listen to What "They" Say
3. Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman
4. Freakonomics : A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything

By request, I'm tagging Allison with this meme.