Monday, February 27, 2006

The Russians are Coming, the Russians are Coming

My friend Mikhail, whom I met when I worked in Amsterdam last summer, visited me this last weekend. It was his first time in the United States, so I offered to give him a tour of the L.A./Orange County area. So, enough with the introductions and on with the picture blogging.
Mikhail had watched NBA games as a kid and it was a life long dream for him to go an NBA game. I took him to the Lakers v. Celtics game. Kobe scored 40 points and the Lakers still lost.

Mikhail is a huge Pulp Fiction fan, so he had to have this picture in the Hollywood Wax Museum.

Mikhail and I having some beers at a bar on Hollywood Blvd. I got him wasted that night.

Mikhail drinking at a bar in Costa Mesa. Aren't I a great influence on people?

Yes, that's right. I won an oscar. I bet you don't have one. Suck it!