Friday, June 03, 2005

Things are finally up and running

I finally have almost everything installed on my new laptop, and I even had the opportunity to use it for a presentation I had to give today. I'm really enjoying the widescreen on this thing, because it makes it alot more easy to open two windows at the same time. So now, I can browse the internet while do some calculations or working on a presentation.

So, if you are looking for something mildly amusing, you can check out Beakerkin and Mark the Recidivist blast each other a few posts down. The original post is on contraception, but the discussion tends to veer a bit off course at around the 15th comment.

And if you are just looking for a good blog, go check out the blog that I linked in the post below, Feministing. It is a feminist blog with about 6 contributors and is a well written, entertaining blog.