Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Milestones and victories

My Blog reached 5000 hits over the weekend. Nothing like milestones to make you feel like you accomplished something. Is this now the hottest blog on the internets? No, I still haven't managed to take that title from the champ.

In other news, Texas finally beat Oklahoma after a five year losing streak, which means that I was drinking before noon on Saturday. Hooray BEER! I'm just glad that Texas beat Oklahoma and is now on track to make a run for the National Championship. Next target: Colorado. My prediction: Colorado stays within a touchdown of Texas for the first half and gets beat by roughly 21 points in the second half.

Also, the Astros made the second round of the playoffs. Time to beat the hell out of the Cardinals. I know what I'll be doing at 5pm today. Beer and baseball. Life is good.

So, in case you haven't realized why the posting has been light the last couple of weeks, my life is consumed by work (yesterday I built case from Duct tape and plexiglass) and sports. Can't we just impeach Dubya already so I can fully focus on football and baseball?