Thursday, April 28, 2005

"Disappointment to my parents" meme

I saw this as Upon Further Review, so I thought I'd go ahead and fill it out. Beats trying to think of something interesting to say about current events.

If I could be a scientist...

I am a scientist. Oh crap, I always wanted to be the evil scientist who would conquer the world, and look what I'm doing. I'm studying material properties that MAYBE one day could be used to detect or study certain disease. Of course, that'll be well after I am out of grad school. Ugh.

If I could be a musician...

I'd be Tommy Lee. Have you seen the video clip where he plays drums on a platform 30ft about the stage, while it is flipping over and over again. That is so cool. Oh yeah, and the hordes of women would be nice.

If I could be a doctor...

I like the idea of playing god. I think I'd be a genetics researcher. I'd try to create hybrid species. Could you imagine a half monkey/half feline? It would be the perfect pet.

If I could be a painter...

Nothing but nude portraits of women. No scratch that. Nothing but nude portraits of women models. No scratch that again. Nothing but nude portraits of women SUPER models. Yeah. Perfect.

If I could be an innkeeper...

I would do nothing. I'd relax. I'd sit on my ass all day. Read some books, maybe do a little blogging. But basically, I'd do nothing.