Sunday, January 08, 2006

Picture Blogging

It's been a while since I put up a new post. So, I thought I'd do a little picture blogging. Enjoy.


The Rose Bowl on the day of the National Championship was absolutely crazy.

My friend Nick and I celebrating the Longhorns winning the national championship. Krista was the only other person in the entire bar/restaurant that was also rooting for Texas. And she was pretty cute too.
That is a very funny man. Too bad he was rooting for the wrong team.

Group picture. Texas fans getting drunk and rowdy in Hollywood.Texas fans took over a bar on Hollywood Blvd. My friends and I convinced these Texas girls to get up on the bar and dance. Hooray Texas girls!
This is me rewarding these girls for all their hard work with some hard cash.
Picture of my fellow Texas fans getting fucking wasted in Hollywood. $10 for 101 ounces of beer. You'd get wasted too!
One last Hook'em Horns for the road. Texas Longhorns. 2006 National Champions!